1. Goods sent in accordance with customers’ orders cannot be returned unless agreed in writing.
2. Non-standard goods sent in accordance with the customers’ orders cannot be accepted for return or credit.
3. No returns will be accepted after 6 months from date of purchase or without prior approval.
4. All returns require pre-approval of EOP21.
5. Buyer is responsible for all freight charges, shipping/transportation, handling and all other charges incurred for product return.
6. Authorized returns will be subjected to inspection and verification upon product return.
7. Toner bags found to be cut or opened or tainted WILL NOT be accepted for return.
8. Bulk toner or loose toners WILL NOT be accepted for return.
9. Non-genuine* and Counterfeit* products WILL NOT be accepted for return.
10. No cash refunds are processed.
11. EOP21 reserves the right to refuse any unauthorized product return.
SHORTAGE, LOSS AND DAMAGE
1. Notify EOP21 immediately upon receipt of goods.
2. We will only consider shortage, loss and damage claims if notified within 24 hours upon receipt of goods.
*Infringers of EOP21 intellectual property rights, registered trademarks, packaging will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
DISCLAIMER OF PATENT RIGHT
All manufacturer brand names, logos and trademarks (such as Canon, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Ricoh, Sharp, Xerox,Toshiba, etc) are the property of their respective holders and while we make reference to brand name toner merchandise and parts, we are in no way endorsed by or associated with these companies. Any use of a brand name or model designation for a non-OEM consumables & parts is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
All above Trademarks belong to Individual OEM Maker & its subsidiaries which is not in any way affiliated with our products. These products are not sourced from or endorsed by the Individual OEM Maker
© 2017 EOP21 PTE LTD. All rights reserved.